Belladonna 200CK - 80 Pellets
- Main Indication: High fever (up to 102°F) of sudden onset with perspiration
- Common Name: Deadly nightshade
Belladonna 3X to 30X - 3C to 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Adults and children: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.WARNINGS:
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.