Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many capsules will 4 ounces or 1 pound of powdered herbs fill?
4 ounces will fill about 200-300 capsules, therefore 8 ounces will fill 400-600, and one pound of powdered herbs will fill 800-1200.
2. How do I capsulate my own herbs?
We sell a very simple capusating machines. It comes with clear directions on how to capsulate. We also sell the empty capules to use in the capsulating machines.
3. I have a health food store and want to distribute Dr. Christopher products - how do I do that?
You need a registered tax ID number and can get setup through Wholistic Botanicals. Their phone number is 1-888-235-3265
4. How do I use herbs to heal (insert your condition here)?
Holistic healing starts with responsibility. We encourage you to research on your own as much as possible giving you the knowledge and confidence to use the herbs and supplements successfully.
Here are some great resources for you:
1) Visit The School of Natural Healing's educational site at http://www.herballegacy.com We are not associated with Herbal Legacy in any way, but it has great information.
2) You can also speak with Master Herbalist, David Christopher, John Christopher's son. He is available Monday-Thursday, 1-2 PM Mountain Time at 1-800-372-8255. Calls are limited to 3 minutes. If you want to have a longer consultation, call that same number and you can set up a phone consultation with David (they will give you the current rates).
3) Check out Master Herbalists David & Fawn Christopher's radio program "A Healthier You at www.ahealthieryouradio.com This is a radio program that has been on the air since 1992 and they have discussed many health topics.