Give your growing child a probiotic boost, and help them maintain good gut health, a core foundation of overall good health,* with Flora’s Children’s Probiotic. Lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system, but adding probiotics into the dietary mix can help boost the good bacteria, keeping the bad in balance and helping to maintain a healthy microflora, naturally. Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract.*
- Designed for children aged 5 to 15
- Contains 7 strains of friendly bacteria that correspond with your child’s needs
- Each vegetarian capsule delivers 5 billion viable cells per capsule at time of manufacture
- Gluten-Free + Vegetarian + Science-Based + RAW
7 Child-Specific Strains**:
- Lactobacillus casei HA-108
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122
- Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119
- Lactobacillus fermentum HA-179
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132
- Bifidobacterium breve HA-129
**See Supplement Facts for full strain breakdown
Contains traces of milk and soy.
Take one capsule per day on a full stomach. For Extra Strength, take one capsule up to 3 times per day.
CAUTIONS: As with any dietary supplement, consult a physician if taking prescription medications or if you have a medical condition. Contains traces of milk and soy.* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Not Intended As Medical Advice.