Nux Vomica 30C - 80 Pellets
Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or sour stomach
Temporarily relieves upset stomach associated with nausea or fullness due to overindulgence in food or drink
Nux vomica 30C HPUS - Heartburn and drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Adults 21 years of age and older: If you are taking this medicine to relieve a hangover, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: If you are taking this medicine to relieve an upset stomach, nausea or heartburn, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, or if hangover lasts for more than 2 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.