- Made with premium quality Osha Root.
- We use a cold process method that extracts the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals, and active constituents of the herb.
- Convenient to use and an excellent alternative to herb tea or capsules.
- Liquid Herbal Extracts and tinctures are the most rapidly and efficiently absorbed of any preparation, and their effects can be felt quickly.
- An herb, once tinctured, will retain its medicinal properties longer than in most other preparations.
- The organic alcohol grain base we use acts as an excellent preservative, maintaining the integrity of the herb.
Taking herbal remedies and supplements in liquid form is an easy and convenient way to get the nutrients one’s body needs. Liquid Herbal Extract Dietary Supplements taken regularly in addition to a healthy diet, promote optimum health and well-being.
Wildcrafted Osha Root (Ligusticum porteri), water & organic alcohol.
Extract Ratio: 1:1 herb strength - 8 lbs of dried herb used to make 1 gal of extract w/ 30% alcohol.
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
Directions: Add 10 to 20 drops (approx. 1/16 tsp) to water or juice several times each day, as needed.
Packaging: To preserve and maintain their beneficial properties for years, our Herbal Extracts are packaged in light resistant, dark glass amber bottles. The 1 oz sizes come with a traditional style glass dropper and a tamper-evident lid. (Dropper bulb is made with natural rubber.) The 4 oz sizes come with a pressure sealed lid and taper seal poly liner. These elegant bottles are the perfect way to protect light-sensitive liquids because the dark amber glass helps prevent light degradation.
Storage: When properly stored in our amber bottles in a cool dark place, avoiding heat, sunlight, and exposure to air, our liquid herbal extracts will last a minimum of 5 years.
Note: This item is considered flammable for shipping purposes and can only be shipped via UPS Ground and UPS Standard to Canada.